CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Rant-Bitch-Moan

Okay. I am in the worst mood today. I have even cried. I never cry. My best friend has been ignoring me lately it seems and I have been texting her and she finally texts me back today with this, "Dude chill out. You are acting like a possesive boyfriend."

Wtf?

Last I checked friends didn't ignore each other for weeks at a time. I bet she won't even show up for my birthday thing near the end of the month.

I do everything for her and all she thinks about is herself.

I'm done.

*Catty*

1 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I am so done with bad things happening to good people (you and I included) in 2008. Enough already!

Speaking of Birfdays - what will you be wanting???????

word verification: uhrwcdi