CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 01, 2008

TGIF - thank Gloria it's Friday

I am so ready for this week to be done with. I mean really, can I just say that the amount of bullshit that has been shat upon me this week was uber ridiculous? I don't want to go into details, because all I will do is make myself angry at 8:35 am. Yes, 8:35 am, no I am not at work --- I am going in late today. I deserve it. Georgecat and I lazed about in bed for a while longer and did some much needed cuddling. We love each other. I hope I can make it through today without killing someone. Yesterday, I almost bit my work BFF's head off. She was like, "umm..calm down, go home and come back when you are better." However, I don't get paid to be at home, so I cannot just take the day off --sucky. At least my cat loves me. I am having to type one handed because he is demanding attention. MEOW! he says. Then he bites my hand until I pet him in the appropriate manner, he is such a bastard. Well, I am off to work, just thought I would update :)

Love, Catty.

1 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

What is it with demanding male cats??? Geesh!

Hope you have a good weekend!

word verification: mkdwsme